Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2017-02-19

A Few Things Drumpf

Having Donald Trump go back out on the campaign trail after a month into the presidency is like hiring someone to do a job, but then they keep wanting to redo the same exact job interview on a regular basis. Except now they want to talk about their new foxy Swedish girlfriend who is really just a fantasy.

-----

I think if Donald likes Florida so much, we should encourage him to stay there permanently, in his assisted believing facility.

-----

The President 'Meats' The Press

-----

A day without immigrants was an okay idea, but I would rather try A Day Without Donald. If that is a yuuuge success, then maybe we should try for a week, then a month, then a year, ...

-----

Benjamin Netanyahu and Bend The Truth Nutty Yahoo give a joint press conference from the White House.

(Definition: yahoo - noun - a rude, noisy, or violent person - red neck, boor, lout, oaf)

-----

One of the constitutional requirements for being president is to be at least 35 years old. I think it was put in place so that the president would be someone with hopefully some maturity. If Trump continues to act like he is 4 years old, then he should have to wait another 31 years to be president.

-----

Here is a partial list of new names Putin has for the US

Urinenighted Stains of Amerika

Amerikistan

Trumpmenistan (named in honor of fallen comrade Flynnski)

-----

Flynn is fleeing his job
Californians are fleeing their dam problem
Missiles are fleeing North Korea
Where should I flee ?!?!?

My new word: Ref-flee-gee

-----

Ending on something non-Trumpical

In the middle of the night I think I hear my wife say, "Our county is now purple, it was brown."

Nothing else.

I lay there for a while wondering if I misunderstood her, thinking, I'm pretty sure she is awake, not talking in her sleep.

After trying to think of alternate words I finally give up and ask her what she meant.

She was talking about the weather map on TV which has a picture but muted.

I just giggled. I had thought it might have been something political.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood