Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2009-03-17

Lets Give Mt Rushmore a Facelift or Four!

1. If you could pick four presidents to redo Mt Rushmore, only this time go for the worst, who would you pick?

Cheney, Nixon, Cleveland, & Johnson (he he he, which Johnson? Just morph the two together and make people guess. What, you don't think Cheney was the real President? What, you don't think Cheney was that bad of a president? What, you never heard of Cheney?)

Art work coming soon....


2. What is the most recent thing you have yelled?

OUCH! DON'T WALK ON THE ERNIE! (that's the name my dog knows me by)


3. What is the most recent thing you have killed?

A honey bee that was doing a poor job of imitating a wasp. Wait, it may not be dead yet, that's another blog coming soon....I should re-title the question "What is the most recent living thing you have most certainly trapped eternally?"


4. What is the most recent thing you have rescued?

Mr. Turtle in our backyard from you know who (Mr. Dog, if you didn't)


5. What is the strangest thing your spouse/MoSiOt does with food?

She leaves glasses of milk setting around so that the remnants turn into miniature yogurt factories (unintentionally, of course, don't worry Yoplait, there is no great annual solidified yogurt harvest). And if you include the coffee cups in the same category, the coffee flavored artificial yogurt factories.


6. What is the strangest thing you do with food?

Allow miniature yogurt factories to exist in my domicile


7. From recent conversations with other people, who do you think is the most evil person you have heard about yet you don't remember or never knew their name?

The evil sister of a woman who was telling me about how her sister had her transvestite cross-dressing male chihuahua put to sleep simply because she would not loan her car to the evil sister. (Wow, I just wrote a sentence that begins and ends with the words "The Evil Sister")


8. Which of the three ingredients of a BLT sandwich can you leave off?

The "L" one. Its tough, but I don't have to have the lobster every time.


9. Does your pet have any nicknames?

Bubba, Bubba Bear


10. If you could be magically transported somewhere, arrive naked, and exist there for only 15 seconds, where would it be?

The White House Oval Office during an important meeting the very first day of the new term AND be able to do this every four years. That would really make people think twice about running for president. I hope I wouldn't be confused with appearances of the Virgin Mary. Of course, I don't know if she arrives naked or last longer than 15 seconds. And I would probably want to go with the bullet-proof body option from what I know about The Secret Service. Or better yet, be invisible to the Secret Service Agents, yes, lets go with that option instead, more creative.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood