Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2009-03-07

Just a Minute or Two or Three

My wife sent me to the store for minute steak. On my way there I wrote this really cool sentence in about a minute or two. When I came home I added a few more words in under a minute. So I have invested less than 3 minutes of time actually writing the sentence. But its entertainment value keeps increasing, so now it can be part of your world too. It contains homonyms, synonyms and multiple word combinations of the word 'minute' and its phonetic segments as nouns, verbs and adjectives. But first some definitions and daffynitions:


  • Minute – noun - 60 seconds of time – pronounced "min-it"
  • Minute - adjective – small – pronounced "my-noot"
  • Minute – adjective – a kind of steak with lotza funny looking tiny holes intended for tenderizing
  • Men – noun – guys like me
  • Ate – verb – consumed food
  • Mute – adjective – doesn't speak


Knowing these words will let you express a complex scenario like this next one when you observe it happening near you in a restaurant:

"Adorable quiet male midgets consumed tiny steaks with tiny holes in under 60 seconds"

in a more interesting manner:

"Cute mute minute men ate minute minute steaks in under a minute"

Try to see how many times you can say this sentence correctly in a minute.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood